Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Updated Family Photo


Well Colin is 15 days old today... and mommy cannot believe it. This has been my first week completely at home alone with my little man and it is definitely an adjustment. Colin is already growing up so fast and gaining weight like crazy. He has a doctor's appointment on Friday so it will be interesting to see how much weight he has gained. Yesterday we went to the Children's Outpatient Center where I work to see everyone. Everyone loved seeing Colin. I think he would have loved getting to meet people if he had been awake. I enjoyed getting to see all the great people I work with. I miss the people, but love being at home with Colin. We also went to see Nana at work. Lucky for us though daddy was delivering the mail there yesterday and we got to see him too! We love days when we get to see daddy during the middle of the day... daddy loves it too! Patrick and I are so blessed to have such an amazing baby boy. Colin has such a little personality even when he sleeps. He sleeps with his hands in the muscle position and smiles constantly while he sleeps. Last night Colin slept through his first "snow", but at this point he sleeps through almost anything. Our dog Kolby is getting more adjusted to Colin each day. He is definitely going to be his protector. Everytime Colin makes even the slightest sound Kolby is right by his side. There is a lot more adjusting to do, but we are loving every minute!

2 comments:

The Cate Family... said...

cute pic...ummmmmm, I think he looks just like his daddy! Wanna see you soon for a real visit. Glad you are doing good!

Christian & Jennifer Jones said...

Congratulations on your precious baby boy!! Colin is so stinkin' cute!! You guys did a good job =) I'm so happy for your new little family and I hope you have many, many years of happiness. I have to admit he sure does look ALOT like his daddy but if I had to pick which one of Kera's boys he favors, it would definitely have to be Kelsey! Good luck with everything and take care. I can't wait to meet him!

Love,
Jen